Green Card Through T Visa

You may apply for permanent residence by submitting Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. You must have been lawfully admitted to the United States as a T non-immigrant and must continue to hold such status at the time of application

1.Be physically present in the United States for a continuous period of at least three years in T non-immigrant status, or a continuous period during the investigation or prosecution of the acts of trafficking, provided that the Attorney General has certified that the investigation or prosecution is complete, whichever time is less. 

2.Maintain good moral character during your stay in the United States. 

3.Have complied with any reasonable request for assistance in the investigation or prosecution of acts of trafficking demonstrate extreme hardship involving unusual and severe harm upon removal from the United States or have been under 18 years of age at the time of the trafficking victimization. 

4.Be admissible to the United States, or obtain a waiver of admissibility.