- Online DS-160 Form and Form DS-160 confirmation page.
- Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States
- Two 2 inch x 2 inch (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm) photos taken in the last six months.
- Work certificate, employee’s relevant materials, such as resume, educational background, work experience, and other materials that can prove that you have sufficient ability to share the history, culture, and traditions of your home country with the United States.
- I-129 form and I-797 approval notice.
Material that employers need to prepare:
- Any evidence that the employer maintains an established international cultural exchange program. Copies of catalogue, brochures or other types of materials.
- Submitting project materials to illustrate the cultural part of the project aims to outline the attitudes, customs, history, heritage, philosophy, traditions and/or other cultural attributes of the participants’ countries.
- The employer may also submit evidence which illustrates that the program activities take place in a public setting where the sharing of culture can be achieved through direct interaction with the American public or a segment thereof.