- Get a written advisory opinion from the appropriate labor organization regarding the nature of work to be performed and P visa worker’s qualifications. File a petition with USCIS to determine P visa eligibility.
- Complete online DS-160 Form
- Pay filing fee
- Schedule an Appointment
- Prepare related materials.
- Apply for a P visa at the US embassy/consulate.
- 1) If your application is checked or rejected, please contact a professional attorney in time.
2) P visa worker enters the United States.