- STEP 1: Preliminary assessment
Potential clients will receive the result in one business day.
- STEP 2: Sign the agreement and prepare the materials.
Time for preparation: 15 days to 3 months.
- STEP 3: Submit all the materials to USCIS.
Choose ordinary processing
You will get the application result within 3 to 7 months.(Somebody may get the result within 12-24 months.)
No premium processing service for NIW.
- STEP 4:
Situation 1: I-140 is approved by USCIS.
Situation 2: I-140 is denied by USCIS.
Situation 3: Request for Evidence. The response must be received by USCIS within 89 days.
- STEP 5:
Situation 1: In the United States, the clients can submit I-485 application.
Situation 2: Outside the United States, the clients pay NVC filing fee, submit DS-260, notarization and other materials to the National Visa Center .
- Step 6: Wait for an interview notice from USCIS(I-485) or the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou (CP).
If visa is available, the client can get the interview notice within 3 to 6 months.
If visa is not available, the client needs to wait.
- Step 7: Check-up, interview and obtain an immigration visa.
- Step 8: If there is an administrative process, please ask an attorney to submit an inquiry.