- STEP 1: Preliminary assessment
Potential clients will receive the result in one business day.
- STEP 2: Sign the agreement and prepare the materials.
Time for preparation: 15 days to 3 months.
Note: Please see Document list of L-1A
1) If a client wants to set up a new company in the United States, he or she should register the company under the guidance of a lawyer, make a business plan, apply for a company’s bank account, rent office space, apply for a business license, etc.
2) If an existing company is purchased directly, the client needs to determine target company under the guidance of a lawyer.
- STEP 3: Submit all the materials to USCIS.
Option 1: Choose premium processing
You will get the application result within 15 days.
Option 2: Choose ordinary processing
You will get the application result within 2 to 4 months.
- STEP 4:
Situation 1: I-129 is approved by USCIS.
Situation 2: I-129 is denied by USCIS.
Situation 3: Request for Evidence. The response must be received by USCIS within 89 days.
- STEP 5:
Outside the United States, the clients should complete DS-160, schedule an interview, prepare required documentation, attend the visa interview.
If the beneficiary has legal status in the United States, she/he can change his/her status to O-1 in the United States.