- Non-immigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page (For applicants applying outside the United States)
- Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). If more than 1 person is included in your passport, each person who needs a visa must submit a separate application.
- Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. Your photo must have been taken within the past six months, and must be the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
- Form I-129, I-797 notice
- Supporting Documents
1) Describes the type of training and supervision to be given, and the structure of the training program;
2) Sets the proportion of time that will be devoted to productive employment;
3) Shows the number of hours that will be spent, respectively, in classroom instruction and in on –the-job training;
4) Describes the career abroad for which the training will prepare the foreign national;
5) Indicates the reasons why such training cannot be obtained in the foreign national’s country and why it is necessary for the foreign national to be trained in the United States; and
6) Indicates the source of any remuneration received by the trainee and any benefit which will accrue to the employer/organization for providing the training.
Special Education Exchange Visitor
Nearing the completion of a baccalaureate or higher degree program in special education; or
Has already earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in special education; or
Has extensive prior training and experience teaching children with physical, mental or emotional disabilities.