- The U.S. employer or organization must file a Form I-129, Petition for Non-immigrant Worker.
1) Describe the training program you are going to receive;
2) Describe the professional staff of the American company and your participation in the training program.
- Situation 1: I-129 is approved by USCIS.
Situation 2: I-129 is denied by USCIS.
Situation 3: Request for Evidence. The response must be received by USCIS within 89 days.
- Situation 1: In the United States, the clients should:
1)Change to H-3 non-immigrant status.
2)File at the USCIS service center with jurisdiction.
3)After submitting the application, the applicant will be given a computerized filing receipt. Then the applicant can get the result of the application.
Situation 2: Outside the United States, the clients should:
1)Complete online DS-160 Form
2)Pay filing fee
3)Schedule an Appointment
4)Prepare related materials. See Required Documentation
5)Attend visa interview, obtain H-3 visa
6)If your application is checked or rejected, please contact a professional attorney in time.