Frequent asked question

Q: I am a permanent resident of the United States. Can I apply for a green card for my brothers and parents?

A: No, you can only apply for a green card for your brothers and parents after you become a US citizen.

Q: Are children over the age of 21 still eligible for adoption by American immigrants?

A: The step-parent relationship was created while the child was under 18 years of age.

The parent adopted the child before his or her 16th birthday (or before the 18th birthday under certain circumstances as described below) .

Q: what will accelerate the case process?

A: During the application period, if the permanent resident status of the United States becomes a U.S. citizen, his/her spouse will be transferred to IR1, and the children under the age of 21 will be transferred to IR2. These two types of immediate family migration are not subject to scheduling restrictions.