Application procedure

  1. Employer is required to submit form I-360 to the USCIS.
  2. Receive the approval notice.
  3. a. Consular processing: Aliens are interviewed at a U.S. consulate or embassy in their country of residence to apply for and receive their visa.
    b. Adjustment of status: If the worker is already in the U.S., he or she may file Forms I-485 (Application to Adjust Status), I-131 (Application for Travel Document), and I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization).