- Employer’s Permanent job offer Letter or Contract (Including Employer’s Information)
- Over three years of relevant research experience or teaching experience. Please provide relevant contracts, work certificates and certificates of responsibility can be issued.
- Please provide the following materials, the applicant’s resume and the letter of recommendation from referees in the same field.
- Each award should include the following information:
- Award presentation time, name, award level, selection criteria (official website links or documentation);
- The introduction of the award and the importance of the award (whether there is objective evidence such as media reports);
- The importance of the organizing committee or the selection committee for awarding awards (website links);
- Whether other winners are outstanding talents in the industry (including the introduction of other winners, media reports, etc., focusing on their senior positions or major achievements);
- How many people win this award every year?
- Previous award winners (focusing on their senior positions or major achievements).
B.Membership in professional associations
- Each membership needs to include the following information:
- The name of the association, admission time and criteria of membership (which can be searched on the membership certificate or official website), the position of the association;
- Introduction of the Association (Official Website);
- Only the member who has achieved outstanding achievements can join the association.
- If you have joined a professional association and presided over the trial of new members, please explain.
C. Media Reports
- Each report should include the following information:
- Media reports includes time, place, author, title and circulation, as well as the name and introduction of the media;
- It can be a network media. Please provide specific websites and webpages;
- It must be a report on the applicant’s outstanding talents/skills/awards, etc. Other reports are meaningless;
- Whether it has been posted/reproduced (especially in the mainstream media). If so, please provide the website;
- If you are interviewed by a TV program, you need to provide interviewers, time, place and content.
- The experience of each judge should include:
- Introduction of Qualification and Assessment Projects;
- Letter of thanks or certificates;
- Records of the manuscript review system;
- Introduction about journal;
E. Published Articles
- Each article written by the applicant should include:
- Complete articles;
- Circulation and Independent Citations (CNKI, Google scholar)
- Introduction to magazines or periodicals
- If it is a book, please provide cover, catalogue, author’s article page, if it is a monograph, provide cover catalogue.
F. Original Contributions
- Applicant’s original contribution in the field:
- The original contribution of the applicant in the industry; (Please provide objective evidence, such as media reports, patent, articles, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation;
- The influence of original contribution on society or real life;
- The original contribution is cited by other peers in the industry.
* Above should highlight “originality” and “contribution” (applicant’s original contribution is widely used)