- Each award should include the following information:
- Award presentation time, name, award level, selection criteria (official website links or documentation);
- The introduction of the award and the importance of the award (whether there is objective evidence such as media reports);
- The importance of the organizing committee or the selection committee for awarding awards (website links);
- Whether other winners are outstanding talents in the industry (including the introduction of other winners, media reports, etc., focusing on their senior positions or major achievements);
- How many people win this award every year?
- Previous award winners (focusing on their senior positions or major achievements).
B. Membership in professional associations
- Each membership needs to include the following information:
- The name of the association, admission time and criteria of membership (which can be searched on the membership certificate or official website), the position of the association;
- Introduction of the Association (Official Website);
- Only the member who has achieved outstanding achievements can join the association.
- If you have joined a professional association and presided over the trial of new members, please explain.
C. Media Reports
- Each report should include the following information:
- Media reports includes time, place, author, title and circulation, as well as the name and introduction of the media;
- It can be a network media. Please provide specific websites and webpages;
- It must be a report on the applicant’s outstanding talents/skills/awards, etc. Other reports are meaningless;
- Whether it has been posted/reproduced (especially in the mainstream media). If so, please provide the website;
- If you are interviewed by a TV program, you need to provide interviewers, time, place and content.
- The experience of each judge should include:
- Time, place, project, the composition of the candidates, the introduction and importance of the awards, etc.;
- Introduction of Qualification and Assessment Projects;
- Letter of thanks or certificates;
- Records of the manuscript review system;
- Introduction about journal;
- Applicant’s original contribution in the field:
- The original contribution of the applicant in the industry; (Please provide objective evidence, such as media reports, patent, articles, etc.)
- Letter of recommendation;
- The influence of original contribution on society or real life;
- The original contribution is cited by other peers in the industry.
* Above should highlight “originality” and “contribution” (applicant’s original contribution is widely used)
- Each article written by the applicant should include:
- Complete articles;
- Circulation and Independent Citations (CNKI, Google scholar)
- Introduction to magazines or periodicals
- If it is a book, please provide cover, catalogue, author’s article page, if it is a monograph, provide cover catalogue.
- Introductions or background information of working organizations/groups (please provide website)
- It is necessary to prove that the organization/group is an important group (media reports, etc.).
- The Applicant’s important positions and tenure.
- Major conferences, speeches, projects which she/he participated in.
- Tax certificates for the past five years;
- Evidence of the average wages for different posts in the past two years stipulated by the National Statistical Office (National Statistical Office: http://www.stats.gov.cn/)
- Whether the annual income (salary, bonus, bonus, bonus, welfare, etc.) of the past five years can reach more than 150,000 US dollars.
- Media coverage of it;
- Industry reports on other high-income people in the industry.
- The work is painted or directed by the applicant.
- Publicity materials for exhibitions and programs;
- Report on exhibitions and programs;
- Evidence of profitable income;
- Objective evidence of the applicant’s drawing or guidance; (including publicity works, etc.)
J.Success in performing, arts and commerce:
- Movie name, release time, box office and click-through volume of network broadcasting platform;
- Party income;
- Movie Review;
- Press conference information and other related media reports;
- release time, title of the song, DVD, network download clicks, CD/DVD revenue, digital album sales;
- Income from other performing arts.