- Complete online DS-160 Form
- Pay filing fee
- Schedule an Appointment
- Prepare related materials. See Required Documentation
- Attend visa interview, obtain visa
- If your application is checked or rejected, please contact a professional attorney in time.
- Note：Embassies and consulates generally do not require interviews for those applying for A-1 and A-2 visas, although a consular officer can request an interview.
Personal employees, domestic workers, and attendants of A-1 or A-2 visa holders applying for A-3 visas are required to be interviewed.